Welcome to the science of what makes a brand great. Good design can only go so far in the face of noisy, crowded markets and often mercurial audiences. Brands that cut through the clutter and stand the test of time are not just beautiful– they’re smart and data-driven, cohesive and compelling, nimble and adaptive. Join this session for a “master crash course” in strategic branding, where you’ll practice a framework for developing brands at the intersection of art, science, and efficiency. From competitive analysis, to naming and identity, to go-to-market planning, attendees will walk away with the tools to build a strategic brand in 5 key steps.
Get ready for an interactive workshop with rapid-fire team activities that help you hone your creative, strategic, and collaborative skillsets.
You should attend this workshop if:
- You are a creative professional hoping to add a strategic, data-driven framework to your branding skillset
- You are a technical marketing or business professional looking to level up by understanding and practicing creative and strategic problem-solving
- You are an entrepreneur in the process of launching your own venture
- You’re a creative branding expert looking for a chance to flex your skills under tight time constraints
- You have no idea what on earth this whole “branding” hocus-pocus entails and you want a technical walk-through of the discipline
By the end of the workshop, attendees will walk away with a strategic, data-driven framework for building brands, including an understanding of 5 key stages (strategic differentiation, foundational messaging, brand naming, brand identity, go-to-market narrative planning)
Experience Level Needed for Workshop
No previous knowledge or experience needed; however, the workshop is very fast-paced and interactive in a group setting. Having baseline fluency in brand, creative, and/or marketing concepts and language is helpful; however, beginners will learn high-level concepts and the brand-building framework. Advanced practitioners will have the opportunity to hone their skillset by adding data-driven process to their existing workflow, or simply test their skills against a different approach and unique time constraints that drive sharpened creativity.
Friday, September 20th, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Meet at Relay