As business owners and creatives, one of the worst things we can do for our brand is to react impulsively to outside stimuli. When we’re constantly reacting to and pivoting on each and every whim, then we muddy the waters and confuse our customers. In order for us to establish a trustworthy and authentic brand that continues to purposefully evolve, we must learn how to sidestep our common human triggers so that we may then remain on a steadfast path. During this workshop, we’ll explore and identify those areas in which you are most prone to reaction, and develop a personalized action plan to help you make decisions from a strategic place. It all starts with identifying Your Why, and then we’ll blend elements of creativity, marketing, and self-care to create a unique process that will then allow you to practice high-conscious entrepreneurship. Plan to bring an open mind, a kind heart, and a spirit of possibility.
This workshop is for anyone at any phase of business (or life really!) who feels like they have the tendency to react, and then regret.
You should attend this workshop if:
- You find yourself working on projects or with clients that don’t feel aligned
- You seek to operate your business from a place of purpose
- You are always looking for more ways to invite in more purpose, strategy, and heart into your work
You’ll walk away with:
- Awareness around your most common triggers that pull you out of strategic thinking
- An action plan to support you as you begin to work with this awareness
- Practical next steps to develop a process and a new way of working and thinking for how to continually operate from a place of purpose
Experience Level Needed for Workshop
There’s no prior knowledge needed, except an openness to explore one’s own habituated patterns.
Thursday, September 19th, 2:45 PM to 4:00 PM at Sky Candy, Charm Studio